Coastal Pacific Insulation offers safe, efficient and economical insulation removal services.
Either due to smoke/water damage, allergies to the current insulation/dust or just simply the beginning of a new renovation.
In order to remove the old insulation from your attic, we use a high-powered state of the art industrial vacuum system. Located on the outside of your home to keep dust & mess to a minimum, we run vacuum hoses up to the attic either through your front door or a window directly into the attic access opening.
Why call the professionals for insulation removal?
- Old insulation is hazardous, sometimes filled with bio-hazards such as rat droppings, dead pests, dust, disease-causing pathogens, loose fiberglass fibers.
- Our professionals wear state of the art filtration masks and carefully walk through your attic with a vacuum hose that goes directly to a dumpster, picking up any loose insulation & contaminants.
- Dragging dirty, dust filled insulation through your home is a recipe for disaster and will most likely contaminate your home.
We do all kinds of insulation removal:
- Attic Insulation
- Crawlspace Insulation
- Wall Insulation
- & Much more
When is insulation removal necessary?
- Home renovation, requiring the removal of drywall
- Rewiring of your attic/home space
- Additions (ie. second story)
- Repairs following fire damage, flooding
- Allergies to current insulation or too much dust circulating in your current build
- Pest/Mold infestation